Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Week 10: Email Marketing

I do believe that in most cases Email newsletters are a great tool to stay in touch with your customers. I also think that it is extremely important to not over do it, and that your content must be considered valuable by the recipients. If you send too often and don't have much new content they can have a negative effect and drive customers away quickly.

For Tech by Templin I would consider using a news letter possibly on a weekly or monthly basis. I would include a list of the topics and teasers for the posts I made in that period. It is always good to try and refresh the connection with customers especially in today's busy and highly competitive atmosphere. Holidays are great to send personal greeting and well wishes and try to build a sincere caring connection with my followers.

I do think that people that have already subscribed to your media channels get a sort of news update with each post. I wonder if adding that with another contact might become too much?

3 comments:

  1. Great post Fritz! I do not think adding on another way of communicating to your consumers is too much. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're blog is great. You did a good job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fritz, Since technology is such a hot topic now and it's so integral to people's lives, it would be interesting to include a "on the news" section in your newsletter discussing the latest buzz.

    ReplyDelete