Google Analytics

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week 12: Additional Online Tools

Tools and Sites to Strengthen Your Presence.

This week I investigated some sites and tools that I think will help me to strengthen my online presence. These tools will also enable me to find and manage better content for my readers and followers. With the integration of these tools into my existing online architecture I will be able to create a rich network of content with a multifaceted presentation stream for my audiences.

The first site that I am going to utilize more is LinkedIn, Fritz Templin on LinkedIn. This will make my professional background easily available, so that my audience can get to know who I am and my professional experience level. I will also add this as an outlet for posts or articles that would resonate with my professional network. In all I think that it will tie in nicely with the other channels that I am using and broaden my content reach.

The second tool that I think would be useful to implement more is google +. I like the structure of grouping my connections in circles on google+. I believe that this will be helpful not only in better
content distribution, but also in gathering new topics and knowledge for creating content. I have had a google+ account for a long time but have never really used it. I will have to see how many contacts I have that are using it and work to build more of a network on google+.

The third tool that I found and think will help me greatly is feedly. This is a program application that allows you to collect a number of blog feed updates in one place. I think this is great
to keep up on the blogs that I follow in my industry. It saves me time and increases the amount of new content that I can find to write about. This is a must have app for people who read multiple blogs or want to create a news feed for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment