Google Analytics

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Week 14: Online Strategy

On Target - Online Strategy

Creating a strategy is like laying out your road map and often your success will depend greatly on the accuracy, detail and execution of that planned strategy. For my goal of creating a multi-platform news and educational collection online content will be the backbone. this will mean dedicating time each week to create new content and build the available library of useful information that followers will search out. Since this is not my main enterprise and will have to be done in my spare time. I will plan on a slow but continuous growth.

I will need time to find, research and deliver new topics each week. Thankfully finding and researching these projects can correlate to my studies for my full time job in IT and my continued study as I pursue my higher educational degrees. I believe that if I can dedicate one half hour a day
twice a week to creating a post on Facebook, which is linked to Twitter, that will be sufficient for now. I will also need to use one hour once a week to create a rich textual and visual blog post each week. This blog post will also be linked to Facebook and Twitter. Along with the previous mentioned platforms I estimate that I will
need one and a half hours each week to create a new educational video for my YouTube channel. By applying this strategy over the next six months I will be able to build a small library of content that I can use to measure my followers interest statistically.

After analyzing this data I would hope to gain a better understanding of the specific types of content that followers are interested in and the level of interest as the have as well. I should be able to deduce the desire or, lack there of, for the amount of content I am posting and adjust that as well. I realize that there are great tools at my disposal but their effectiveness will depend on my ability and determination to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment