Google Analytics

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Week 15: Social media and its place in busines.s

Social Media and its Place in Business.


I have learned a lot about social media and its place in business today. It has been very insightful to have looked at all the different platforms and their place in the business world.  For many businesses social media can be a very useful tool. For me I have found some great ideas and hope to continue to improve and expand my use of the social media platforms. It is an exciting time in both digital media and the business environment. With all of the new technological changes come some very good opportunities for people to capitalize on. New business models based on the digital world are showing up every day. I hope that I am able to benefit from some of the strategies that we have learned about in this class over the last weeks. The low cost and availability of the social media platforms allows us to hone our marketing skills and test our theories. It is up to us to grasp these opportunities and make something of them. This seems to me to be the most access we have had to information and communication as a society ever. It will only take our own determination and application of skill to make use of it and reap the benefits and rewards. I feel like I have been made aware of all the tools that are there for me to use and now it is simply up to me to put them to use. I hope that you can find your voice and success in social media as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment